Technologies and customer expectations have changed faster than marketing organizations. NoA Connect is a data driven marketing consultancy that bridges that gap. In practice, our team of top data- and martech specialists, engineers and marketing consultants help clients optimize and automate their marketing with an outset in technology and data. The founders started NoA Connect with a vision to create a collective, where free minds can grow together.
In NoA Connect we are growing and having many exciting projects coming up, we are expanding our capabilities within Paid Media and are looking for a highly skilled consultant to join our team and maybe that would be YOU?
As Senior Paid Media Consultant in NoA Connect, you will work with:
- Auditing customers current state of SEM, including performance, processes, and organization
- The development and optimization of our customers processes when working with SEM
- Mapping the customer's capabilities and collaboration in the organization and identify gaps
- Upskilling of the employees SEM capabilities within the customer's organisation
- The customers, supporting them with their SEM recruitment processes
- The customers, improving their agency collaboration and choice of partners
- Stakeholder management at our customers
Also, we expect that you want to take part in developing NoA Connects SEM capabilities and strengthen our position, delivering great SEM consultancy work to our customers.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a colleague with solid hands-on background within SEO, with experience and business understanding and someone who thrive in a consulting role. We imagine that you see yourself in most of the bullets below, having:
- Hands-on background within SEM which enables you to audit the customer's setup on paid search across platforms
- Solid business understanding that enables you to put SEM in a context to achieve the customer's business goals
- Experience with management responsibility for a team of specialists
- Experience with hiring processes and training of employees
- Accustomed working with, and understanding, data in analytics platforms and take decisions based on it
- Experience working with technologies and platforms for automation of SEM processes and optimization workb such as SA360, Google Analytics, ProductsUp, Wakeup Data etc.
- Experience with other digital channels than SEM and how to handle optimization of performance across channels
As a consultant we expect you to be driven, curious and to thrive in an environment with a high degree of freedom.
What we offer
You will be part of an international work environment surrounded by people at the top of their field in a flat organization, where you collaborate across any and all teams. We have a key focus on ensuring that our team has the freedom they need to thrive and develop personally and professionally, as well as having a great work/life balance.
If you want to know more about our philosophy and approach to organizing, please listen to this podcast where our CEO, Benjamin Borch explains it all: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2oHraECXiZbQcHmIpE8MSQ?si=_Ldc5YctRxyvwyy6n-KcAQ
If you are curious to know who you will be working with, have a look here.
If you have any questions about the position or about NoA Connect as a workplace, please feel free to reach out to Christian Knudsen at +45 2851 1252.