Are you a marketing enthusiast ready to take on the most significant challenges in the industry and motivated by the opportunity to work strategically and commercially with Denmark and Europe's leading brands? And does the idea of a marketing consultancy that values freedom, professional expertise, and a strong sense of community resonate with you? You might be the ideal candidate to join our team as an Associate Marketing Consultant!
In today's rapidly changing landscape, marketing organizations are doing more than ever to keep up with technologies as well as growing expectations from both customers and stakeholders. At NoA Connect, we join the approach of a management consultancy with the in-depth marketing craftsmanship of an agency to help marketing organizations get more, and not just do more.
We are expanding our expertise in strategy and planning and are on the lookout for a highly skilled and experienced Associate Marketing Consultant to join our team.
As an Associate Marketing Consultant, you will work closely with some of our premier clients. Your responsibilities will range from providing daily client consulting to crafting and implementing cutting-edge marketing strategies. You will also have direct control over workstreams and related budgets, accounts, and processes, all while collaborating with fellow experts in marketing, data, and customer services at NoA Connect.
Your primary objective is to assist our clients and fellow colleagues in building robust marketing strategies that cover the entire marketing spectrum, including optimizing people, processes, and platforms. You'll work closely with the heads of marketing organizations, addressing marketing and commercial opportunities that align closely with the business needs of diverse industries.
- Engage in client management and project deliveries.
- Provide consulting on and development of marketing strategies and projects.
- Drive independent workstreams in the context of broader projects.
- Play a key role in the growth of NoA Connect.
- Connect data, analytics, and technology with marketing strategy.
- Contribute to winning new business.
- Collaborate with other NoA agencies and specialist teams.
- Furthermore, you'll have the freedom to shape projects you’re on and area of expertise according to your interests and career development goals.
Who We're Seeking:
In our search for the ideal candidate, we are seeking an individual who has successfully obtained a master's degree in Business Administration or Marketing. Additionally, we are looking for someone with a foundation of newly acquired experience in the field of consultancy, gained through a 1-2 year engagement as a student assistant in an Agency, Management Consultancy, or a larger corporation. This experience may have been in roles such as a student assistant, junior, or associate.
In addition, you should:
- Be passionate about setting high standards.
- Possess knowledge of executing media, content, and brand strategies.
- Have experience in being involved in projects from proposal to final delivery.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust at all levels of an organization.
- Be well-versed in navigating complex digital ecosystems and understanding the technologies that power them.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing in English.
What We Offer:
As an Associate Marketing Consultant at NoA Connect, you'll become part of an international work environment where you'll collaborate with experts from various fields in a flat organization structure. We prioritize providing you with the freedom to thrive and develop both personally and professionally, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
If this opportunity aligns with your career aspirations and expertise, we encourage you to apply and become a vital part of our team.