Senior Marketing Consultant
Are you someone who loves to tackle marketing’s biggest challenges? Would working strategically and commercially with Denmark and Europe’s best brands motivate you? Are you someone who thrives in the marketing consulting environment? And does a hierarchy-free consultancy built on freedom, professional expertise and community sound appealing?
Then you might be the right Senior Consultant to join our team!
Technologies and customer expectations are changing faster than marketing organizations best practice. NoA Connect is a data-driven marketing consultancy that bridges the gap. In practice, our team of top marketing consultants, specialists and engineers help clients optimize and automate their marketing, driving transformation through strategy, technology, and analytics. The founders started NoA Connect with a vision to create a collective, where free minds can grow together.
In NoA Connect, we are expanding our capabilities across what we call Marketing Excellence and are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Marketing Consultant to join our team.
As our new Senior Marketing Consultant, you will work directly with some of our top
clients, from driving daily client consulting to developing and implementing cutting edge marketing strategies. In addition, you will have direct control over project budgets, accounts, and processes whilst you collaborate with fellow NoA Connect marketing, data and customer specialists.
You will help our clients build strong marketing strategies, which canvas the end-to-
end marketing spectrum, including how to get the best out of people, processes, and
platforms. You will be working closely with the heads of marketing organisations tackling marketing and commercial opportunities that are closely aligned with business needs of complex organizations across many industries.
What you will be doing:
Full responsibility for client management and deliveries
- Full responsibility for client management and deliveries
- Consulting on and development of marketing strategies and projects.
- Drive and develop accounts and teams.
- Key player in developing and accelerating NoA Connects Marketing Excellence
- Connecting data, analytics and technology to marketing strategy.
- Contribute to winning new business.
- Collaboration with other NoA agencies and specialist teams.
On top of that you will get a great deal of freedom in designing your projects and
area of expertise in a manner that you find interesting and suitable for your career
Who we are looking for:
If you are a self-driven individual with extensive experience in marketing and strategy, with a strong track record in consulting clients, managing stakeholders, and delivering successful projects into complex organizations, you just might be the person we are looking for!
In addition, you:
- Are eager to push to standards.
- Have knowledge about the execution of media, content and brand strategies.
- Are experienced in leading projects from proposal to final delivery.
- Have great people skills and naturally build trusting relationships at all organizational levels.
- Can navigate complex digital ecosystems and understand the technologies behind them.
What we offer:
You will be part of an international work environment surrounded by people at the top
of their field in a flat organization, where you collaborate across any and all teams.
We have a key focus on ensuring that our team has the freedom they need to thrive
and develop personally and professionally, as well as having a great work/life